Saturday, November 28, 2009
Will you say that
these cars look awesome
just because their paint job designs
were the work of agnès b.?

The first of the two designs see the Peugeot 107 take on a gold polka dotted paint job on its existing red base, a 1950s throwback that makes this car look like a giant hongbao..

The second design dresses the car in purple stripes on its existing silver base, which is a tribute to the striped tee that is one of agnès b.’s brand signatures.. I don't know why but this car reminds me of Deepavali and I think that it's as ugly as the first one..

In any case if you do like them, the two limited edition models are available for sale and are priced at SGD$60,900 including COE.. They are currently on display till the end of December at Raffles City where you can vote for your favourite design and stand to win shopping vouchers.. As for me, I won't vote for either, much less consider buying one..





on top of the world