Wednesday, November 04, 2009
RST4 Uniform Day!
.
To do something fun as a complete cohort, we decided to put on uniforms from our previous schools to attend the last lecture of our classmates who will be graduating this semester.
This was Mousey's grand idea.. Some came in their secondary school uniforms, others like me came in their JC uniforms and Joyce came in her primary school uniform!
. I went home the previous night to search for a uniform.. Rummaging through boxes after boxes of old school uniforms, and finally taking my old JC uniforms out of their plastic wrappers to find that not a single one can fit me anymore, I realised that it's been so long since I've left St. Andrew's.. And in a few months time, it will be my turn to say goodbye to school life.. Nostalgia hit me.. In any case, I found my council badge and had bought the tie recently.. So all I had to do was to go down to Finest the next morning to buy a new set of my JC uniform..
See the enthusiasm I had for RST4 Uniform Day?
.
Up and On!
.
Thomas' no Saint tho.. Tho his name's Thomas..
.
Do you still remember how to recite the Pledge?
.
It was photo taking fun all the way and the jumping caught on with everyone!
.
.




on top of the world