Saturday, October 14, 2006
Parking at VivoCity
I know that I am a PROBATION PLATE driver. I know that you drive a vehicle larger than mine. I know that you drive a lorry. And I know that you have got MISS AH LIAN beside you. But does that give you the right to drive right into the parking lot that I have been waiting for? That despite me already signalling my intention for the whole world to see? Perhaps you were in your own little world with MISS AH LIAN. Forget it. Never mind.
VIVOCITY OPENS!
Singapore's largest multi-experimental retail and lifestyle destination.
VivoCity is a vibrant, multi-experiential retail and leisure destination. It flows with energy. It immerses you in its blend of activities , new retail concepts, multi-anchor tenants and an evolving retail environment. And it stimulates your senses, allowing you to craft your own "Vivo" experiences. Visit www.vivocity.com.sg.

Well, I did not really like my "Vivo" experience today.





on top of the world