Thursday, June 21, 2007
Progress of the week..
The move to Upper Thomson and the long-delayed arrival of my eBay treasures..
.
The state of my house this morning..
See the difference!
Some pictures from last year's Christmas gathering..

Reminiscing the good times at Jurong..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eBay Treasures
Bought an antique surplice and stole through eBay.. They arrived from Canada about a month and a half later then expected.. Realised it was due to its packaging having suffered some damage in the post and it had to be sent for repackaging.. The wait got me so anxious I thought I had been cheated of my money..

Surplice: A loose-fitting, white ecclesiastical gown with wide sleeves, worn over a cassock.
Stole: A long scarf worn over both shoulders by priests and bishops while officiating.





on top of the world